- Nicki Minaj has co-opted the #BlackGirlTragic hashtag to hit back at those who don’t have the most positive things to say about her and her relationship, and it’s left some people pretty upset.
- The rapper, who has shared a number photos of herself with her partner Kenneth Petty, hit back at people who had things to say about him, provocative images of them and her overall happiness.
- It seems she’s calling out Black women who she feels push the idea of Black Girl Magic when it comes to everybody but her, and to say that Black women are some of her biggest detractors.
- She posted a photo of herself straddling Petty saying, ” S/O to #BlackGirlTragic
- While Nicki isn’t letting up on #BlackGirlTragic, and her fans (an alarming number of which are her Black male fans – or Kenz – on Twitter) are defending her by slamming her Black women disparagers, there are plenty of people who are quite irate about the whole thing.
Read full article: madamenoire.com